PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

So true... Animators (not only SpeedoSausage) actually have to spend time on their work. Effort and time (also talent) is put into creating an animation yet we have people who put on repetitive junk and have a bunch of fangirl/boys raving up his ass.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

This sounds familiar...

Story of my life xD

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

PokeWin

That... was just so friggin awesome

Back to Hell Back to Hell

This piece is exceptional in terms of detail and conveying movement in the piece. But too much detail can be a downfall in a composition, it retracts the eye from the focal point and makes the image lack depth/flat. Blur out the foreground (sword) / Background (the red crystal rock thing / and other less important features like the top of the demons arms and the human's legs..... tips to improve.

RussFairchild responds:

Thank you so much for the tips! Ya the sword does look a little stiff. Much appreciated =D

NatureThang NatureThang

that thang you dids is gudnt

Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister

hmm... i'm trying to look for some mistakes but can't really find any. Only thing that bothers me is the line between his eyebrows, I think it's too distinguished. : )

Skankky responds:

Thanks for feedback! Well i was following the photo and he have some really hard line in there so i just drew it too :D But thanks anyway :)